30 June 2010

TRAVEL: Future trips

One week until Colorado! 

I've never been there, unless you count the times I went to the Denver International Airport (once to change planes to Nashville and another time to change planes to New York City).  Nice airport. It'll be nice to actually step out and explore the Mile High City.  However, for this week long trip, we'll be spending time in Colorado Springs area.  
Not only that, my family and I will be attending my cousin's wedding, so the whole fambam - cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. - will be there to celebrate!  It'll be good to see everyone because we haven't seen each other in awhile.  :)

I'm not sure what our exact itinerary holds, but I'm positive that we'll have some excellent adventures, seeing that Colorado is surrounded by wondrous natural sights, especially within the Rocky Mountains.

I'm really excited about heading to Colorado! YAY! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

In other travel news, I booked my flight today with Southwest (thank goodness they have awesome sales), and I'll be heading to Portland, Ore., for a week or so in August to visit my friends at the University of Portland.  I know they'll be busy with Orientation and getting ready for the beginning of the fall semester, but it'll be nice to see everyone before they are swamped with school work and such.  Another exciting trip ahead! Sweet!

--------------------------------------------------------------

 Interesting fact about these two places:

Both of them were listed in Yahoo! 
as the top summer destinations

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm hoping for some more travel opportunities in the future.  Still need to make that travel wish list...

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited! If you have time, definitely look for a library while you're in Colorado! Bahaha X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rick - I can't guarantee it, but we'll see what happens! :)

    ReplyDelete