20 July 2010

FRIENDS: iChat

Today, Madison finally upgraded to a MacBook Pro, and her brand-spanking new computer is super shiny and includes a place to insert memory cards for cameras! Lucky! My Mac is two years and 2 days old, and it shows with the cracks, discoloration, scratches and the thousands of files it's holding.  I always tell myself that it's just really loved because it's amazing and hasn't really failed like my HP laptop.  I think that one just needs to get rebooted or something. Darn all those random Windows updates.

ANYWAY, Madison was super excited to get her Mac up and running that we didn't wait for tomorrow to test the iChat.  We got it all figured out and started chatting, even after a few error messages.  Yeah...I'm not sure what was going on there.


Then after a while, Evan called and joined us.  I never did video chatting with two people at once.  It was sweet to see both Evan and Madison and talk to them at the same time.  I think we'll have fun experimenting with this, especially since we found out that you can record videos while chatting...

Have you seen some of the videos we have made together?  If not, here's the last one we made. I think it's probably one of the best ones. :)


YAY for iChat!  Video chatting is so cool and definitely a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, especially those who are miles away! :D

4 comments:

  1. I would definately say yesterday was a good end to a tiring monday! Loved it! And can't wait to make a video on ichat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! We need to plan this out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I miss you too Danielle! Hope you're doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete