04 June 2011

NYC Bound

After a two-week vacation away from the Big Apple, it's time to return.

For some reason, it feels bittersweet because I would like to stay at home but I also want to be in NYC.  If only I could be in two places at once...! Just kidding. 

Upon my reflection, I keep thinking of the positive encouragement of going to NYC and making bold moves to get my career up and running, but on the flip side, I also think of what I'm missing at home, mostly my family.  Other factors come into play, all of which come with being an adult anyway.


All this thinking seems to be hindering me on concentrating on what I need to do, but I have to take action soon...or else I will be stuck.  Worst fear ever.

Any thoughts? What do you think about this situation? Stick it out in NYC or come back home...?

No comments:

Post a Comment