04 January 2012

TRAVEL: Portland (round 2)


Only one month until I'm back in the Pacific Northwest for a weekend!  I'm so excited to finally visit after a long hiatus, almost two years.  I can't wait to see my friends who are still in Portland, and I definitely hope I have enough time to spend with everyone!

Some things I'm looking forward to:

BESTIEEE TIME!!
CST (Jan 2010)
It's been such a long time since I've seen CST! I really hope we can all eat out for ol' times sake (even though our favorite hangout is long gone. *sigh*).


DANCE OF THE DECADES!!
Totally rockin' those rad 80s prom dresses! YES! (DOD 2010)
Yes, even alumni can enjoy this popular CPB dance!  Not sure what decade I'll be dressing up as, but it'll be a good way to hang out with friends, dancing the night away to some totally awesome soundtracks! Woo!


SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!
With the playoffs starting next week, it'll be fun to see who makes it to the Super Bowl!  I've never watched a major sporting event at a sports bar, so we will venture to one. Yay! I really hope Kristina flies in on time for the kickoff! ;)


FOR THE SAKE OF THE BLOG!!
The adventures continue...
Who knows? There might be surprise blog posts...from you-know-where! hahaha


A-SUP OFFICE!!
The ASUP Team 2009-2010
My second home while in school. Things have changed, but I'm sure it was all for the better. It'll be good to visit the office as well as the current board and the Office of Student Activities. Oh those student government days! Good times.


THE FOSCHO SHOW!!

Well, I can't promise this will happen, but I really hope we at least get to spend time together.  But honestly, if we're together, we might as well make a video...or two.


DOWNTOWN ADVENTURES!!

Gotta venture down there at some point.  Maybe get some Voodoo or just walk around (depending on the weather)...



There's probably a half dozen more things I could list, but since it's only a weekend, I have to be realistic!  I'm down for anything, so come on Portland friends, show me what you got! ;)



2 comments: